Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gone Fishing

Spring has come to my little corner of the world. Well, the SL world; winter is finally arriving in my little RL corner. But with the SL snow melting, it was time to give up my sweaters (for now) and switch to something casual and cool. I found this little crop top in {mon tissu} and fell in love - it's so casual, yet sexy!


Hunting through the marketplace for home furnishings, I came across this little log by Frosty Insoo - fishing pole included - and thought it would go nicely beside my little river. So the only left to do (after finishing off with accessories, of course) was, well - go fishing!



I absolutely adore these jeans by Zaara, as well. I don't usually go for distressed jeans, but the pocket watch adds just the right amount of charm and whimsy. Add the Mikoto belt from [MANDALA] - plenty of pockets for those fishing odds and ends, or whatever else you fancy - and I was ready for my nice, quiet day of fishing.

Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly (milk)
Hair: Maitreya - Moon (autumn)
Top: {mon tissu} - Cropped Tank Top (off white)
Jeans: Zaara - Distressed Jeans (dirty)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - IXkin (sienna)
Watch: Bandit - Oyster DayDate Watch (platinum)
Belt: [MANDALA] - Mikoto Belt (brown)
Nails: Pixel Mode - Platinum Edition (glitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment