Sunday, January 1, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Champagne

I followed the 52 Weeks of Color challenge the first time around in other blogs. Perusing blogs earlier today, I discovered it had started again, just today! I've been seeing others starting up their own blogs lately, and that combined with the challenge proved just enough inspiration for this: my own blog, and my first blog entry!


I scoured my inventory for this little number, realizing rather quickly that I just don't wear that much "champagne." Still, that kind of made this challenge more fun, and eventually I came up with this little number. Bought quite some time ago, Starz never fails to make a statement.



Later in the evening, I may have had a little too much champagne...But what can I say, it was New Year's! The pose in this one is from LiLau, called "Celebration!" Bubbly champagne glass included.

Hair: TRUTH - Jean (champagne)
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elly (chai)
Dress: Kim - Starz
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Foxy (champagne)
Hat: Lhaka Designs - New Year Hat 2012 (black) *marketplace
Jewelry: Eclectica - Pearl Mixables midlength (white)
Nails: [MANDALA] female medium (nail palette 1)

5 comments:

  1. welcome in this second colorchallenge..i love your first post. Nice pictures.. i am sure you will like it :))) bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging and the challenge. Beautiful first post. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot congrats! New blog!
    Love the Maitreyas and the resto of it too! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the encouragement. Happy New Year, everyone!

    ReplyDelete