Saturday, January 21, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Electric Indigo

Better late than never...Sadly, this one is a little lackluster, as my RL is hectic and more than a little depressing at the moment. But, it's here!


There's not much in the way of special details in this one, but this is one of my favorite skirts. The color has some definite electric indigo tones to it, and the little plus-sign flowers are perfectly "electric" themselves! I call this my "Ion Skirt," but it's actually called Zarah. I went simple and paired it with a basic tanktop, making it just the sort of oufit I wear on my lazy days off - though my avi pulls it off with much more class than I actually attempt.

I'm hoping for a little more inspiration next week. Or should I say, tomorrow! Eep!

Skirt: LeeZu - Zarah (blue)
Top: Gawk! - Modest Tank Top (indigo)
Hair: TRUTH - Janelle (auburn)

1 comment:

  1. Lackluster my eye! That is a gorgeous dress and the perfect color combination for electric indigo!

    ReplyDelete