Sunday, January 8, 2012

52 Weeks of Color: Coral

Yay! The second week of the "52 Weeks of Color" challenge is here, with Coral. And once again, I'm forced to admit that I just don't have much in this color. Last week, I discovered one of those lost inventory gems to use, but this week I was forced to admit that I...really don't have anything in coral. But I've been contemplating getting this dress in this color for a while now, so that counts, right?


I'm a self-confessed Zaara addict, so I've had my eye on this maxi dress for quite some time. This week's color challenge was the perfect excuse!


The jewelry is also from Zaara, and I mixed things up a little with an LAQ skin to complete the more "Indian" feel of the look. Plus, I need to break out of the super-pale look I usually use...This second picture uses the Kira 2 hair, by the way, hairbase required.


Overall, I think I'll use this look again some time. I love it! Perfect for strolling the beach on a cool evening, taking in the flowers.

Hair: LAQ - Claudia (one color) *hairbase required
Skin: LAQ - Phoebe2 (Mocha)
Dress: Zaara - Calangute (apricot)
Jewelry: Zaara - Indra bracelets, Karmuki necklace, Sarayi earrings (painted)
Shoes: SLink - Achillia Gladiator (tan)
Nails: [MANDALA] - Unisex (nail palette 2)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!...I love Zaara and ahve many pieces from her too...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She does such great work, it's exciting to have a blog on which to share my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love Zaara! This dress is one of my personal favorites! You look beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zaara too. :-) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete